PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY AND PROCESSES FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
28th - 29tH MAY 2020 - BERLIN, GERMANY
EARLY BIRD INDIVIDUAL
(ENDS 31ST MARCH 2020)
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting this signed booking form, I agree that the following terms and conditions have been read thoroughly and the content is well understood.
- Payment should be made in full immediately after submitting the booking form above.
- Payment should always be made in British Pounds Sterling unless indicated otherwise.
- Precise Conferencing Limited accepts all kinds of cards (credit and debit) as well as Paypal payments.
- The fee for the event includes the possibility to download speakers’ presentations, access to the conference hall and materials, refreshments, lunches and snacks.
- Each delegate will be responsible for their own hotel accommodation and travel expenses, however Precise Conferencing Group will negotiate and offer the best possible hotel rates for its delegates in the same 4-star or 5-star hotel in which the event will take place.
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations received latest two weeks before the event are subject to a charge of 25% of the registration fees for administrative costs. Refunds will not be provided for cancellations made less than two weeks to the event. Replacements by colleagues, i.e. transfer of the registration at no extra cost, are much welcome.
If Precise Conferencing decides to cancel an on-going event, the delegate would receive a 100% refund of their payment. Non-attendance, otherwise referred as a “no show” does not signify cancellation. Precise Conferencing Group will not be held responsible for events cancelled for reasons beyond its control such as natural disasters, accidents, sabotage, trade or industrial disputes, outbreak of disease, hostilities, terrorism, etc. However, a full credit note would be given in each of these cases.
Data Protection Statement & Personality / Image Rights
By filling out the registration form, the participant gives consent that Precise Conferencing Group can process the data provided within the framework of the conference and allow photographs to be made during the conference. This includes, unless registered participants object, all handling needed for the applicant’s participation at the event and for the drafting of a list of participants which will be distributed at the conference, and placing photographs in the pictures gallery accessible only by participants and Precise Conferencing Group members, in the Precise Conferencing Group newsletter or selecting some for articles on the conference in a journal or newspaper, or in any other web/printed publication.